When It Comes to Disaster Restoration, Getting You Back in Business is Our Business.
Call Now! 817-267-5555
Whether you experience a burst pipe, kitchen fire, or a natural disaster, the impact on your business is devastating. The lost customers, destroyed inventory, and damaged property all mean lost revenue, and the longer the damage waits, the greater the impact. Items damaged by water or smoke often quickly become damaged beyond repair following the initial disaster, and the damage to the building itself worsens over time as well. Immediate, effective action is vital to get you back in business and minimize the impact of the disaster on your bottom line.
At ServiceMaster Advanced Restorations, our top-of-the-line technology, national resources, and talented local team give you direct access to the innovation of an international industry leader in tandem with the care of a locally owned and operated business.
Our professional disaster restoration technicians will come when you call. We are committed to excellence.
Consistency, Speed, Easier Claims Process, Customer Service
- Guaranteed to be on-site within two to four hours — or less
- Get the key areas up and running first
- Work with the adjuster for the review on the scope of the loss
- Industry pricing using Xactimate
- Customer satisfaction review of the loss
We immediately assess the damage, develop a plan, optain you approval, and begin working to restore your property.
With a broad range of expertise and a large network, we have the know-how to fully restore you business. After Flight 77 struck the Pentagon on September 11, 2001, ServiceMaster took the lead, with more than 300 employees working 12-hour shifts to restore more than 17 miles of hallways, lobbies and corridors. At ServiceMaster Advanced Restorations, we are proud to be a part of the ServiceMaster network.
ServiceMaster Advanced Restorations is a member of the Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV) program. The QRV program exists to provide a high standard for disaster response that is consistent coast-to-coast and from vendor to vendor. We are QRV certified which means we have endured intensive training and taken courses to ensure we give you the highest quality service when disaster strikes.
Getting you back in business is our number one priority. Read more…
Why You Can Rely on ServiceMaster Advanced Restorations
- 24/7/365 emergency response
- Experts in emergency mitigation and property recovery
- Locally-owned business backed by national resources
- Proven disaster restoration procedures and technology
- A wide range of services to recover your business to its pre-loss state
- Work with major insurance companies and self-insured businesses
- Competitive, industry-approved rates
- Real-time reports to help with your budgeting and risk management review
Our Comprehensive Disaster Restoration Services Deliver
- Contingency Planning
- Emergency Mitigation Services
- Emergency Power
- Building Stabilization
- Soot, Smoke and Odor Removal
- Project Management and Consultation Services
- Electronics Restoration
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Sublimation Drying