Hoarding*: There is Hope
- Understand the disorder and provide supportive customer service
- Utilize a proven process, customized for your unique cleaning needs
- Have extensive experience
- Are the right team
Successful cleanup of extreme clutter or hoarding requires skills developed through specialized training combined with open, honest communication and a legacy of high performance. At ServiceMaster Advanced Restorations of Euless, we are educated and equipped with the latest in tools and techniques developed by ServiceMaster Restore® through over 60 years of professional cleaning and restoration. In partnership with Matt Paxton, the founder of Clutter Cleaner, we combine expertise in hoarding and a history of excellence in professional cleaning for successful completion of hoarding cleanup throughout north Texas. CALL ServiceMaster Advanced Restorations of Euless today at 817-267-5555 for expert advice and a customized cleaning plan.
Clutter Cleaner (888-226-0030) is an extreme cleaning company that has been tackling tough cleaning for hoarding situations in homes and estates across the nation for more than ten years. Founder Matt Paxton was featured on the television show HOARDERS as an extreme cleaning expert. Call either number for help, though all hoarding resolution is handled by ServiceMaster-Euless in north Texas.
ServiceMaster Advanced Restorations hoarding cleanup services:
- Help find and identify valuables such as lost jewelry or hidden money
- Remove waste and debris
- Coordinate recycling and shredding
- Help organize and distribute donations
- Assist in identifying items to be kept and shipping them to family members or friends nationwide
- Document appropriately as required by government agencies, lawyers, and other official parties
A Thorough Process From Start to Finish and Beyond
Working together, ServiceMaster Restore® and Clutter Cleaners have designed and implemented a specialized process to tackle even overwhelming clutter and thoroughly clean out a home—leaving you free to start fresh with a clutter-free space. This process has three primary stages:
Phase 1: Understanding, listening, connecting.
- Because our goal is to keep the home clean, we make the effort to fully understand the problem before proceeding.
- We work with the family and individual to make sure everyone is on board, always keeping the customer in charge. This may include reference to a local therapist or social services.
- We build trust over time and show our customer full respect.
Phase 2: Creating a plan, cleaning, sorting
- We develop a restoration plan that serves as a roadmap to the entire cleanout.
- We help reorganize spaces and remaining possessions.
- Our teams handle all the details including donation, recycling, and disposal of unwanted items and help families sanitize and display kept items in the home. We can also sort, document and help deliver donated items to the customer’s selected nonprofit organization.
Phase 3: Family, post-clean follow-up
- We ensure that the individual and family create a plan to keep and maintain a clean home.
- We also provide short-term phone follow-up to see if the home is being maintained or if additional help is needed.
- Whether we’re working with family members, a therapist, or the customer, we bring invaluable insight that will help the entire process go smoothly and successfully, with the customer always in control.
Call Terry Sutton at 817-267-5555 or 817-542-2403 (cell) for additional information.
Helping Families Deal With Hoarding
A home affected by hoarding can be dangerous, unhealthy or both—and dramatic action is required to address the problem and help the customer get on the road to recovery. Not only does it require experts who can navigate the issues, but also people who treat each customer like a member of the family. For an understanding, professional approach to helping solve a serious problem, we are your trusted choice.
We Are Connected
Terry Sutton of ServiceMaster-Euless is the founder and chairman of the Tarrant Area Hoarding Taskforce. Both he and Max Kuntz are members of the Greater Dallas Hoarding Taskforce. Memberships also include Tarrant Area Gerontonlogical Society, Dallas Area Gerontological Society, Continuity of Care and NAPO (National Organization of Professional Organizers). Terry Sutton is a frequent speaker at civic, faith-based and professional organizations on hoarding, hoarding resolution and dealing with hoarding disorder. The following is a recently recorded radio show where Terry Sutton was the featured expert. Please forward to the 7:00 minute mark in the show to skip the initial commercials.
* Besides Hoarding Clean-Up, ServiceMaster Euless also does Estate Clean-Up and “Deep Clean” Services.