When smoke damage occurs, we will work to restore all property to a pre-loss condition whenever possible.
Call Now! 817-267-5555
In some cases where the fire or smoke damage is severe, some items cannot be restored. Others could cost more to restore than their actual value. We will advise you and your insurance claim representative and explain the limits of what we as professional restorers can do in the case of severe smoke damage.
When your home has been devastated by fire or smoke damage, we will:
- Coordinate activities with your insurance claims representative.
- Separate items that will not be moved, including items that will not be restored.
- Safely pack your belongings and provide you with a detailed inventory of each box and item. Your possessions will be transported to a secure facility to be cleaned and stored.
- Restore, clean, deodorize, re-pack, and store your belongings
- Provide regular, frequent communication regarding the process of your restoration claim.
- Arrange for re-delivery of your household belongings once restoration and reconstruction is complete.
Learn more about our Smoke Damage Deodorization Services