How to care for your Upholstery
There are several ways you can ensure that your upholstery always looks as good as it can, and here are some tips to help:
- Reduce sunlight exposure: The rays of the sun can be very harsh and damaging to many types of material. To prolong signs of fading, try to keep your upholstery out of constant exposure to the sun.
- Constantly fluff cushions: Frequent usage will wear down and flatten your furnitures’ cushions. Be sure to fluff them whenever you can to prolong their usage.
- Rearrange cushions: To prevent constant wear on the same cushion, in the same spot, time and time again, be sure to move your cushions around. By cycling the location, you may be able to extend the life of your cushions.
- Cleaning: After a while, your upholstery may have a build up of dirt and dust from the surrounding environment. Remember to dust and vacuum every now and then to preserve the quality of your upholstery.
- Stain prevention: Be sure to blot any spills that may occur (never rub in the substance). Make sure the area dries and all of the liquid is removed.